The Mindful & Resilient Nurse
Evidence-based strategies to lower stress, build resilience and thrive
Less Stress, Greater Focus & CEUs!
What benefits are in this program for you? Well, a study conducted by a third party of 450 participants of the Mindful and Resilient Nurse program found that over 80% of survey respondents agreed or strongly agreed that this program helped them...
- Reduce Stress (80.2%)
- Improve Focus (82%)
- Cope Better With Anxiety (82.9%)
- Feel More Relaxed/Calm During the Day (84.7%)
You can expect all these benefits from the program and get 6.0 Hours of CEUs* in the process!
The Mindful and Resilient Nurse is a comprehensive and convenient 8-week self-care program that educates nurses, nursing students and nursing faculty on the practice of Mindfulness and other proven techniques to:
- Reduce toxic stress
- Build resilience
- Be more present in their everyday lives
- Enhance patient care
- Strengthen relationships, both personal and professional
Narrative responses from the survey referenced above included...
- "It has been incorporated in nearly everything I do. It has been really helpful in helping me ease off from stress, relax my mind and regain focus and purpose. It does help a lot."
- "This program has helped me understand how important it is to take a little bit of time during my day to focus on my self and my mental health. This was very difficult for me to do but doing the exercises every week taught me that it doesn't have to be done all at once. It can be done throughout the day, as little or as much I need."
- "The mindfulness program is amazing. It helps me release stress and anxiety. It helps me to clear my mind and refresh my memory."
"We owe student nurses, current nurses, our patients, and the future of healthcare the power of Mindfulness." - Meredith Brow (MSN, RNC-NIC)
StartPlease Read Before Beginning This Program
StartPart 1 - Introduction (Lesson) (13:20)
StartPart 1 - Meditation Log (Homework)
StartPart 2A - Dangers of Stress (5:19)
StartPart 2B - Dangers of Stress (continued) (8:34)
StartPart 3 - Mindfulness & The Body Scan Meditation (12:02)
StartPart 4 - Mindfulness Benefits, Building a Practice & Program Overview (11:28)
StartClass 1 Quiz
StartPart 1 - Mindful Eating Basics & Benefits (7:00)
StartPart 2- Mindful Eating Exercises (9:01)
StartPart 3 - Benefits & Components of a Healthy Diet (10:32)
StartPart 4 - Meal & Snack Ideas to Implement a Healthy Diet (17:10)
StartClass 3 Quiz
StartJesse’s Balanced Nutrition Quick Reference Guide
Get started now!
*Smart Health Wellness and Performance, Inc. is an approved sponsor of continuing nursing education by the State of Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation Division of Professional Regulation - License No. 236000172. The 8-week virtual edition of this course fulfills 6.0 contact hours of nursing CEUs.